Spend Your Summer at the Intersection of Healthcare, Science and Technology
Do you have a passion for healthcare and a head for business? Our specialized summer internship programs may be right for you.
#2 Best Consulting Internships
#2 Best Internships for Overall Career Development
We offer individually tailored 8-10-week internships for students (undergrad, master's, and PhDs) who are graduating within 12-15 months of completion of the internship.
Highlights of a Summer Internship:
- Team leader mentors who are invested in guiding you through project work and answering questions
- Dedicated buddies to answer day-to-day questions and help you feel welcomed at the firm
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with your Intern Advisor who shares feedback and helps you meet your goals of the internship
- Fun social activities both in and out of the office
- Meeting with all members of the Management Team
- Exposure to internal business development and functional committees
- Summer Fridays! We aim to finish our work early on Fridays to get a head start on the weekend
- A great culture of smart, kind, and intellectually curious colleagues at all levels and functions
Use the knowledge you have acquired in the classroom while gaining valuable consulting experience. Your program will be tailored to suit your individual background and interests, providing you with exposure to a variety of projects for a diverse range of clients.
In addition to shadowing analysts and participating on project teams, you'll get exposure to all aspects of our business including case teams and structure, case mix, our extensive training program, firm culture, the healthcare industry, and the business of healthcare consulting.
Our MBA internships are designed for students with prior consulting and/or healthcare experience. You'll gain exposure to all aspects of our business including case teams and structure, case mix, our extensive training program, firm culture, the healthcare industry, and the business of healthcare consulting
MBA interns are paired with one case team leader and focus on one project over the course of the summer. You'll participate across the entire scope of the project, with the opportunity to see a case from start to finish. You will work with your team leader mentor to learn about team and client management plus the process of cracking the case.