2nd Annual Event
November 16-17, 2015
The Westin Copley Place, Boston
Session Pricing (Includes two-day course, take-home resources, and a one-on-one follow-up consultation)
- Individual participant: $2,895
- 15% discount for 2 delegates from the same organization, 20% discount for 3+
To register, email Ellen Bridges or call 781.647.3435.
Join us for this unique and dynamic two-day professional development and networking opportunity.
Personalized medicine is rapidly becoming a central strategy among leading
biopharma companies as executives seek to overcome the end of the
blockbuster era with breakthrough premium-priced therapies targeted towards
specific patient subgroups. This has created a host of new opportunities and
questions across the pharmaceutical lifecycle from biomarker development
through to companion diagnostic commercialization.
Health Advances, leaders in personalized medicine development and commercialization strategies, has developed an interactive two-day course designed to fill knowledge gaps and arm you with market data, case studies, and analytical tools to successfully navigate this personalized medicine evolution.
Learn more about our personalized medicine and diagnostics practices and review our case studies and additional articles.
Critical Questions to be Addressed
- How do I determine if a companion or complementary diagnostic is the best strategy for an individual drug?
- What aspects of biomarker development should I bring in-house vs. work with a partner?
- What types of biomarker technologies or partnerships might be best for my company’s programs?
- What are the latest regulatory and reimbursement issues
surrounding companion diagnostics?
- What can I do to maximize uptake of a companion diagnostic
Who Should Attend?
- Business development managers
- Pharmaceutical brand leads
- New product planning
- Sales and marketing leaders
- Translational medicine leaders
- Professionals across market access,
regulatory, and medical departments
- Senior executives
Day One (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Making the case for personalized medicine within your organization (with interactive discussion session)
- Diagnostic industry overview
- Biomarker and companion diagnostic technology 101
- Networking lunch
- Companion diagnostic return on investment – analytical tools for your organization (with group breakout session)
- Companion diagnostic regulatory update (with interactive session on sensitivity/specificity)
Day Two (9:00am – 3:00pm)
- Global companion/complementary diagnostic commercialization considerations
- Companion and complementary diagnostic reimbursement
landscape (with interactive discussion session)
- Companion/complementary diagnostic case studies
(with breakout war game)
- Networking lunch
- Translational medicine organizational strategy:
in-house vs. partner? (with interactive discussion session)
- Personalized medicine – future trends
Our faculty includes scientists, physicians, and industry leaders:
- Leads the Personalized Medicine Practice with a focus on biomarker development, diagnostic reimbursement, system economics, partnering, and global companion diagnostic commercialization
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Corporate Development
- Becton Dickinson Technologies, Research Associate
- OSI Pharmaceuticals, Research Assistant
- Stony Brook University,
MS, Biomedical Engineering
- Duke University, BSE, Biomedical Engineering
- Leads the Diagnostics and Life Sciences Practice at Health Advances with a particular focus on assisting large and small clients move research tools into the clinical laboratory
- Scientist at One Cell Systems and Iquum
- PhD in Immunology from the Sackler School of Biomedical Sciences at Tufts University
- BA in Biology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Board-certified pathologist with deep experience in laboratory strategy assessment, technology evaluation, and diagnostic adoption analysis
- GNYHA, Senior Consultant
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Assistant Attending Physician in Pathology
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Resident, Chief Resident, and Fellow
- Cornell University, MD
- Dartmouth College, BA, Biochemistry
- Recent focus on developing and implementing international companion diagnostic strategies
- Experience evaluating market potential and business development opportunities for molecular diagnostics and novel high-value therapeutics
- Dartmouth College, PhD, Cancer Pharmacology
- University of Vermont, MS, Cell and Molecular Biology
- University of Vermont, BS, Biology
- Leads Health Advances West Coast Office
- Focused on building Health Advances’ expertise in translational medicine through his work across therapeutics, diagnostics, and life science tools
- Washington University in Saint Louis, PhD, Molecular Cell Biology and Co-Director, BioEntrepreneurship Core
- Boston University, MA, Biotechnology
- Boston University, BA, Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Health Advances is also able to design a custom program for your company
- Content tailored to your specific indications, therapeutics, and technologies
- Discussions focused on your particular key concerns and opportunities