Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
DEI at Health Advances
Health Advances is committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in our firm and the healthcare industry.
- D: Our Diversity reflects our representation of identities across many dimensions including race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, and other groups.
- E: Our Equity ensures that our colleagues are treated fairly through our practices, processes and policies, regardless of identity or background.
- I: Our Inclusion reflects the degree to which our colleagues feel like they belong, can share their views openly and honestly without fear of reproach, and can be successful as their authentic selves. We know that DEI are essential to our collective growth, impact, and success.
Our Vision for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Health Advances fully supports DEI in our firm and the healthcare industry – and the true measure of our impact will be the progress we make on our commitments over the next five years. To this end, we commit to create long-term change at Health Advances with an initial focus on three pillars: recruiting, learning, and community/philanthropic investment.
- We commit to enhance our representation of historically underrepresented identities and backgrounds at Health Advances. We will expand our recruiting lens and approach to include diversity and inclusion as core components of the hiring process. Our leadership team will evolve to reflect a more diverse mix of identities and backgrounds.
- We commit to fostering community conversations and launching formal training programs to promote inclusivity and interrupt bias across all roles and tenures, and to ensure neutrality in the assessment of and investment in our colleagues.
- We commit to applying a sharper focus on improving health equity and access through our pro bono, community service, and philanthropic endeavors with our community partners, non-profit organizations, and Parexel.
We will revisit our commitments as a company each year in June, and will be candid about where we are creating real change, where we can still improve, and what we are learning. We hope that our entire Health Advances community will help us drive toward a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization and ultimately a more positive impact on the healthcare industry.