Cardiovascular disease, the number one killer in the developed world, presents a special urgency to pharmaceutical and medical device research. Cardiovascular disease treatment has historically been at the forefront of pharmaceutical and medical device convergence; drug-eluting stents set the all-time record for attaining blockbuster status.
Many of our clients' new devices are targeting indications historically treated by drugs and vice versa.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurism (AAA)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Stenosis
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Heart Valve Replacement
- Ischemic Reperfusion Injury
- Percutaneous Myocardial Revascularization (PMR)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Stable Angina
- Transmyocardial Revascularization (TMR)
View our Cardio and Peripheral Vascular Diseases case examples.